I gave some much needed love to my Naked 2 palette. I have been experimenting with various looks and I already posted a warm golden copper look here which I made with this palette, and so it was only fair to Naked 2 for me to do a cool silvery grey look as well. To my surprise I found that I liked this look a lot and has given me confidence to try out cool toned eye looks.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
The products used
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt
- Loreal Parish Contour Kohl Pencil
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Benefit’s Fake Up Concealer
- Too Faced’s LashGasm Mascara
- Deborah Kore Eyeliner
- NYX Gunmetal Slide On Eyeliner
- Sigma E55 Shadow Brush
- Sigma E40 Blending Brush
- BH Cosmetics Angled Blending Brush
- BH Cosmetics Smudge Brush
- BH Cosmetics Small Smudge Brush
How to create the look
- Starting with a clean and moisturised eye (and face), apply UD Primer Potion all over the eye, from brow bone to lash line and below the lower lash line as well and allow it to set for a couple of minutes.
- While the primer sets, apply an under eye concealer under the eye and into the inner corner of the eye if needed.
- Apply Maybelline’s Audacious Asphalt all over the lid with your finger or a concealer brush.
- Line the upper and lower lash line with NYX’s Gunmetal eyeliner and smudge with a smudger brush.
- Using the UD’s Naked 2 palette, apply Tease into the crease with a blending angled brush or a normal blending brush.
- Taking Pistol on a Sigma E55 shader brush or any other flat shader brush, pat it on the lid till three fourths of the way.
- Clean the Sigma brush or take a spare shading brush and apply Blackout into the outer corner of the eye.
- Take a blending brush, blend the color into the crease till the harsh lines are faded. Apply more Blackout into the outer V and crease to intensify the color.
- Take Bootycall on a small smudger brush or pencil brush and apply into the inner corner of the eye and drag it upwards in to the inner lid just a bit.
- Than with the same clean brush, apply Pistol onto the lower lash line up to three fourths of the way and than Blackout rest of the way such that it meets Blackout from the outer corner of the upper lashline.
- Take a smudge brush or flat shader brush and apply Foxy on the brow bone. For a more shimmery look, one can apply Bootycall on the brow bone.
- This is an optional step, if you want more shimmer. Take Verve on a flat shader brush and pat in the middle of the lid such that a shimmer gradient is created.
- Apply the kohl pencil into the waterline as well as into the upper waterline.
- Apply black eyeliner on the upper lash line.
- Apply mascara on the lashes. Don’t forget to apply on the upper side of the lashes first to hide the shimmery eyeshadows that have fallen on the lashes. I did this look along with my previous one so once again I forgot to apply mascara to the top portion of my upper lashes. My bad! LOL
Here is the final look
So, did you guys like this look better than the last one? Or are you a warm eyeshadows fan? Share your views with me.
I’m going to be mostly absent this month, as I have some family commitments. But I will try to post something in the middle.
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays for Eid