Did you guys check out my Perfect Palette Tag post? If not then check it here. I gave the Lorac Pro as the Most Used palette award and rightly deserved too, because I am back with yet another eye look featuring the LORAC Pro palette. You can check my previous looks from this palette here and here.
This is the palette that I am talking about
and these are the shades I used for this look.
Let’s get started with the tutorial
- First and foremost, prime the eyes with an eyeshadow primer. Here I used the Behind the Scenes primer that comes with this palette. Allow a couple of minutes for the primer to set.
- Using the Sigma E55 shader brush, I applied Lt. Pink onto the lid, from the inner corner to half of the way.
- Taking a Sigma E35 blending brush, I then applied Mauve into the crease and blended it. I, also applied it on the rest of the lid and on top of Lt. Pink.
- Using the other clean end of the E55 shader brush, I patted Deep Purple into the outer half of the eye.
- Loading the Sigma E25 blending brush with Mauve, I then blended Deep Purple from the outer corner into the crease so that the crease is a bit darkened.
- I applied some more Deep Purple into the outer corner as it got a bit light after the blending.
- I took Nude on a Sigma E30 pencil brush and applied into the inner corner of the eye to brighten it. I then dipped it in Mauve and lined the lower lash line upto three-fourths of the way. Lastly, I dipped the same brush in Deep Purple and lined the puter corner of the lower lash line.
- Lastly, I took Cream on my Sigma E70 angled shader brush and applied on the brow bone.
- Finished it off with applying kohl on the water line, eye liner, mascara and under eye concealer.
Here is the finished look
Hope you guys enjoyed this look and I still have a few more looks from this palette that I will be posting soon.
Till Next Time,