Aaaand I am back with another eye makeup combination from the blogger’s fav LORAC Pro palette. With my previous looks, I have done party, bold, dark looks and so this one is light and neutral toned. I have used the lightest shimmery shades for this look so its suitable for a lunch party and a night out as well.
The shades I have used for the palette are marked in the picture below.
Lets start with the tutorial
- First off, primed my eye with Behind the Scenes Eye Primer that came with this palette, both on the lid and below the lash line. Allowed a couple of minutes for it to set in and in the mean time applied kohl on my upper and lower waterline and Fake Up concealer below the eye.
- Taking my Sigma E70 angled shader brush, I applied Taupe into the crease to darken and define the area. Plus it also acts as a transition shade.
- Using the Sigma E55 shader brush I applied Lt. Bronze onto the eye lid, stopping just half of the way.
- Flipping the same brush to use the clean end, I applied Pewter on the rest of the eye lid and overlapped it with Lt. Bronze to blend the two shades together.
- I, then took Sable on my E35 blending brush and blended the upper edges of both Lt. Bronze and Pewter, darkening the crease a little bit more.
- Using the E30 pencil brush, I applied Nude into the inner corners of the eye to brighten up the look.
- Taking the same pencil brush, applied Lt. Bronze below the lash line three fourths of the way and Pewter on the outer corners of the lower lash line.
- Lined my upper lash line with Black using the E65 angled liner brush.
- Finally, applied Cream on the brow bone with the E70 angled shader brush to highlight the area.
- Finished off the eye makeup by applying my Too Faced Lash Injection mascara.
Here is the final look
Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and I will be back with the last two looks from this palette in a couple of days.
Till Next Time,