WOOHOO, I’m back to doing what I love best, trying out eye looks and than writing their tutorials on the blog. The star of this tutorial is Urban Decay’s Vice 2. I have mentioned in my review here that this is a super versatile palette, what with it being such a colorful palette. I’m emulating this look from one of my favorite YouTube artists macshadowcombos. She creates the best eye looks and you all should definitely check out her channel.
I have pointed out the eyeshadows used for this makeup in the picture below.
Let’s get started with the tutorial
- I start off by priming my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. While the primer sets, I apply Benefit’s Fake Up concealer below my eyes and in the tear duct area.
- Taking Rewind on a Sigma E35 blending brush, I apply the shade into my crease, to darken and define the area. Also it acts as a good transition shade.
- Starting from the outer corner, I take Prank on my trusty E55 shader brush and pat on the outer third of the eye. This is a highly pigmented color, so it has to be patted to pack on the color to minimise fallout.
- Flipping the brush to use the clean end, I pick up Madness and apply on the center of eye lid, making sure to blend with Prank.
- Taking Shellshock on a E20 short shader brush, I apply on the inner third of the eye, blending with Madness and also applying into the tear duct area. Using the edge of the brush, I also applied the same shade into the lower inner lashline.
- Using the E30 pencil brush, I apply Madness into the middle section of the lower lash line and than picking up Prank with the same brush, apply into the outer corners of the lash line, connecting to Prank on the eye lid.
- Taking Poison on a E44 firm blender brush, I apply into the crease, stopping two thirds of the way into the inner eye.
- Finally, I take Dope on my E25 blending brush and apply on top of Poison and blend it upwards towards the browbone. This also softens up the dark color.
- Finish off the look by applying kajal, eyeliner and mascara.
Here is the final look
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. I will be back with more looks.
Till Next Time,