Pink is the new nude has been the theme of Urban Decay’s latest addition to the Naked lineup a la Naked 3. I love pink but I know that most pink eyeshadows out there are cool and don’t suit me. Naked 3 has tried to give us some warm pinks but Buzz is truly the only warm pink color. I had tried to create a complete pink look here and it looked a bit flat so I smoked it out ever so slightly.
I have numbered the shades that I have used in this look.
Let’s get started with the tutorial
- As always, started by priming my eyes with my trusty Urban Decay and allowed it to set for a couple of minutes. In the meantime, applied Benefit’s Fake Up concealer to my under eyes.
- To help with the intensity of the light pink eyeshadows, I applied Maybelline’s Inked in Pink Tattoo eyeshadow all over my eye lid. It’s a frosty pink with some gold in it.
- Taking Dust with my Sigma E20 short shader brush, I applied to the inner corners of my eye, bringing it up to one third of the eye lid. With the same brush I lined Dust on one third of my lower lash line.
- Using my favorite E55 shader brush, I picked up Buzz and applied all over the eye lid, blending with Dust.
- Took the same color on an E30 pencil brush and lined my lower lash line.
- I, then took Limit on an E35 blending brush and applied this matte color into my crease, blending the top edges of Dust and Buzz.
- Taking the short shader E20 brush, I applied Blackheart very lightly on the outer corners of the eye in the shape of <.
- Using a clean E40 fluffy blending brush, I blended Blackheart to lighten its intensity, but it can be kept dark to give the eye makeup a smoky effect.
- I dabbed Trick with my hand to the center of my eye lid, to give a bit of dimension to the eye makeup.
- Finally, I took Strange on a E25 blending brush and applied on my brow bone and blended with Limit.
- Finished off the look with black eye liner, black kohl on my waterline and mascara.
Here is the finished look
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I will be back with more eye looks from this palette.
Till Next Time,