I’m back with another Vice 2 tutorial. I have to admit that as much as I am loving this palette, not really getting time to experiment with it as I am traveling for a family wedding within a month and really busy with shopping and more SHOPPING! This look is pretty similar in technique to my last Vice 2 look which you can check here.
Once again I have numbered the eyeshadows I have used for this tutorial.
Let’s get started with the tutorial
- I start off by priming my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. While the primer sets, I apply Benefit’s Fake Up concealer below my eyes and in the tear duct area.
- Taking Rewind on a Sigma E35 blending brush, I apply the shade into my crease, to darken and define the area.
- Starting from the outer corner, I take Damaged on my trusty E55 shader brush and pat on the outer third of the eye. This is a highly pigmented color, so it has to be patted to pack on the color to minimise fallout.
- Flipping the brush to use the clean end, I pick up Stash and apply on the center of eye lid, making sure to blend with Damaged.
- Taking Strike on an E20 short shader brush, I apply it on the inner third of the eye, blending with Stash and also applying into the tear duct area. Using the edge of the brush, I also apply the same shade into the lower inner lashline.
- Using the E30 pencil brush, I apply Stash into the middle section of the lower lash line and than picking up Damaged with the same brush, apply into the outer corners of the lash line, connecting to Damaged which is on the eye lid.
- Taking Ambush on the E35 blending brush, I apply into the crease, blending the edges of Strike, Stash and Damaged.
- Finally, I take Habit on my E25 blending brush and apply on top of Ambush and blend it upwards towards the browbone.
- Finish off the look by applying kajal, eyeliner and mascara.
Here is the final look
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. I will be back with more looks from this palette.
Till Next Time,