Love is in the air or more like expensive gifts, flowers, chocolates, heart shaped necklaces, romantic dinners and what-not is everywhere. I am not much of a Valentine person as I just can’t comprehend dedicating one day for your special person. Love is a 24/7 kind of thing and dedicating one day to it is really not fair to LOVE. On one hand it makes it easy for the guys, just one day to make their girlfriends/wives feel special and rest of the year act like a…well you know what. LOL On the other hand its not fair that Valentine’s Day is projected as something the guys have to do to make their girls feel special. We hardly see girls running off to get flowers, chocolates, gifts or arrange dinner for their guys. It’s a very lop-sided occasion. Oh no, there I go rambling again, this is a Valentine/special sweet occasion tutorial not a rant about Valentine’s Day, so let’s get on with that.
I have used the very pink Naked 3 for this tutorial, as pink is the token color of Valentine. But your makeup for Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be pink. It can be with any color but here I just wanted to do a sweet simple look and pink came to my mind automatically.
I have marked the colors I have used for the tutorial.
Let’s start with the tutorial
- Started off by priming my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. I allowed it to set for a few minutes and in the meantime applied my under-eye concealer.
- I took Burnout on my E55 Sigma shader brush and patted all over my eye lid.
- Taking Limit on an E35 blending brush, I applied it into the crease and blended the upper edges of Burnout.
- Using the same brush, I applied Nooner into the outer corner of the eye and a little bit into the outer crease to create some definition.
- Taking Strange on an E25 blending brush, I applied it all over the browbone, blending with the top edges of Limit.
- Using an E30 pencil brush, I applied Dust into the inner corner of the eye and some on the center of lid to give a light-reflecting effect.
- I sweeped Burnout on the lower lash line with the same brush, and Nooner on the outer corner of the lower lash line connecting with Nooner on the upper outer corner of the eye
- Finished off the eye look with kohl, eyeliner and mascara.
Here is the final look
Hope you liked this tutorial and will try out this look. I will be back with more tutorials in the future.
Till Next Time,