Posting live from the INCREDIBLE INDIA. I’m back as promised and even though its hard taking out time from my busy schedule here in Aligarh (I’ve been trying to write since the last six hours!), I’m going to make a habit of posting every few days. This is a tutorial on a look I wore to a dinner party a couple of weeks back. It’s quite simple and easy to create.
I created this look using two limited edition palettes from Urban Decay – Theodora and Glinda palettes (from The Wizard of Oz movie).
Let’s start with the tutorial
- I started off by priming my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and allowed it to settle for a few minutes. In the meantime, I applied some under-eye concealer.
- I took the warm brown shade (middle shade in the top row) from the Theodora palette on an E35 Sigma blending brush and applied it into my crease to darken and define it a bit
- Taking the silver taupe color (rightmost shade in the bottom row) from the Glinda palette on my E55 shader brush, I patted it on top of my eye lid and using a E40 fluffy blending brush, blended the edges into the crease color.
- I loaded the cream shade (left most shade in the top row) from the Theodora palette on an E25 blending brush and applied it on my brow bone.
- I lined my upper and lower lash line with the purple 24/7 Glide On Rockstar pencil and than blended it out with the purple shade (left most shade in the top row) from the Glinda palette on an angled liner brush.
- Finished off the look with kajal, eyeliner and mascara.
Here is the finished look
Hope you liked this eye makeup. I will be back with more tutorials.
Till Next Time,
The picture of the palettes has been taken from the below website