Back to UAE, all tired and bedraggled. But I decided to get back on my feet immediately and post an eye look that I had created for a Maayun (yellow haldi) function for my brother’s wedding. This is a nice green with a bit of gold eye look and quite appropriate for a evening party.
This is a quickie tutorial so I won’t explain much, as you all must be knowing my technique by now from previous tutorials.
- For this look primed my eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion and applied under eye concealer.
- Took a flat E55 shader brush and applied Inglot 419 shade on the inner and outer corners of the eyelid.
- Flipped the same brush and applied Urban Decay’s Vice 2 Stash on the center of the lid.
- Took Radar on a E35 blending brush and applied into the crease buffing out the edges of the two green eyeshadows.
- Taking Habit on a E25 blending brush, I applied it on the browbone and blended the edges of Radar at the same time.
- Took Strike on a E30 pencil brush and brightened the tear duct area of my eye.
- Using the same pencil brush, I applied Inglot 419 on the outer and inner corners of the lower lash line and Stash on the center of the lower lash line.
- Lined my waterline with kohl, applied a winged eyeliner and coated my lashes with mascara.
Here is the final look
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. Will be back with more soon.
Till Next Time
The Inglot eyeshadow picture has been taken from the following website