This post features a look from the miniature palette I received from Sephora for my birthday. It’s a minute palette and I didn’t think I would be able to create a nice look out of it, but I was really impressed. The eyeshadows had good color payoff and the colors complemented each other very well, however I did notice a little creasing after some time. The nude pink blush was just gorgeous albeit a little powdery. The lip glosses were ok. I’m not a big fan of pot glosses but I just applied one here on top my lipliner.
This is the Sephora Birthday palette.
This is the look I created with the palette and the products listed below.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- MUFE HD Foundation No. 120 and 123
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Sephora’s Birthday Palette’s Exclusive Blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sephora’s Birthday palette eyeshadow quad
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black
- Sephora Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
- Prestige Lipliner in 40 Fleur
- Sephora’s birthday Palette Gloss in Rouge Shine 30
Here is a closeup of the eye look I created
I applied the grey taupe color on my lid and blended it with the brown shimmer shade which I applied in the crease. Deepened the outer V of the eye with the black shade and applied the beige shade as a highlight on my brow bone.
Hope you liked this post. Will be back with more
Till Next Time