Continuing the ELECTRIC series, this is a super bright pink eye look. I had seen a look created by XSparkage where she smoked out the look with a black eyeshadow. I tried to stay true to this palette and use as many shades from this palette itself and so used one of the darker shades from the Electric palette itself for a slightly smoked out look.
I have marked out the eyeshadows I have used for this look in the picture below.
Starting with the tutorial itself
- I primed my eyes with Urban Decay’s Primer potion and gave it a few minutes to settle in. At the same time I applied Benefit’s Fake Up concealer in my under eye area.
- Applied a few strokes of NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my eyelid and rubbed it in with my finger, creating a white canvas.
- Taking Jilted, a fuchsia berry color, on an E35 blending brush, I applied it in my crease in a windshield wiper motion.
- I took Savage, the neon pink color, and applied it with a Sigma E55 shader brush on the complete eyelid.
- Taking Slowburn, a bright orange color, on an E35 blending brush, I blended out the edges of Savage, mixing and blending Jilted at the same time.
- I took Chaos, a blue cobalt color, on a E30 pencil brush and lined my lower lash line and applied it into the outer V of my eye and blended it with a E40 fluffy blending brush.
- Somehow I did not get the desired pigmentation with this shade and so I darkened this look out further with Urban, a bright purple color, using the same E30 brush and applied on top of Chaos in the outer V as well as in the lower lash line.
- Trying to tone down this already bright look, I patted Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette on the inner corners of my eye.
- I took Foxy, a matte beige color, from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and applied it on my brow bone area, slightly blending Slowburn with it too.
- Lined my waterline with Prestige’s Total Intensity black liner, applied Sephora’s Doe-Eyed felt liner on my upper lash line and Too Faced’s Lash Injection mascara on my eyelashes.
Here is the final look
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I will be back with more tutorials.
Till Next Time