Back from my self imposed break (*cough down with flu cough*) with another ELECTRIC tutorial. This one is a little too bold for my taste but I’m sure their are many who can rock such bold looks. Read on to find out more
The eyeshadows used for this look are marked below.
and Foxy, Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Starting with the tutorial itself
- I primed my eyes with Urban Decay’s Primer potion and gave it a few minutes to settle in. At the same time I applied Benefit’s Fake Up concealer in my under eye area.
- Applied a few strokes of NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my eyelid and rubbed it in with my finger, creating a white canvas.
- Taking Slowburn, a neon orange color, on an E35 blending brush, I applied it in my crease in a windshield wiper motion.
- I took Thrash, a lime green color, and applied it with a Sigma E55 shader brush on the inner half of my eyelid.
- Flipping the same brush, I applied Freak, a bright green color, on the outer half of the eyelid and blended the two colors together.
- Taking Savage, a bright neon pink color, on a small E36 blending brush, I applied it lightly on top of Slowburn blending its edges.
- I took Urban, a dark purple color, on a E30 pencil brush and lined my lower lash line.
- I patted Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette on the inner corners of my eye.
- I took Foxy, a matte beige color, from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and applied it on my brow bone area, slightly blending Slowburn with it too.
- Lined my waterline with Prestige’s Total Intensity black liner, applied Sephora’s Doe-Eyed felt liner on my upper lash line and Too Faced’s Lash Injection mascara on my eyelashes.
Here is the final look
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I will be back for more
Till Next Time