Another tutorial in the ELECTRIC series and this happens to be one of my favorite. I can’t believe that I would like the cobalt shade Chaos so much, but it doesn’t look as bold in the pan as on the eye, rather a very smokey blue. Read on to find out the look I created.
The eyeshadows I have used for this tutorial are marked in the picture below
and for highlighting I have used Foxy and Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Starting with the tutorial itself
- I primed my eyes with Urban Decay’s Primer potion and gave it a few minutes to settle in. At the same time I applied Benefit’s Fake Up concealer in my under eye area.
- Applied a few strokes of NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my eyelid and rubbed it in with my finger, creating a white canvas.
- Taking Gonzo, a bright blue color, on an E35 blending brush, I applied it in my crease in a windshield wiper motion.
- I took Chaos, a cobalt blue color, and applied it with a Sigma E55 shader brush on my eyelid.
- Taking Fringe, a beautiful teal color, on a small E36 blending brush, I applied and blended on top of Gonzo blending its edges.
- I took Urban, a dark purple color, on a E30 pencil brush and lined my lower lash line.
- I patted Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette on the inner corners of my eye.
- I took Foxy, a matte beige color, from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and applied it on my brow bone area, slightly blending Slowburn with it too.
- Lined my waterline with Prestige’s Total Intensity black liner, applied Sephora’s Doe-Eyed felt liner on my upper lash line and Too Faced’s Lash Injection mascara on my eyelashes.
Here is the final look
Till Next Time