This is the last eye look in my Electric palette series and I have thoroughly enjoyed using this palette to create bold eye makeup. It was a real challenge for a nude-neutral eyeshadow lover like me but I think we should all try something new and out of our comfort zone to expand our knowledge and skills. So read on to find out how I created this look.
The eyeshadows I have used for this tutorial are marked in the picture below
and for highlighting I have used Foxy and Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.
Starting with the tutorial itself
- I primed my eyes with Urban Decay’s Primer potion and gave it a few minutes to settle in. At the same time I applied Benefit’s Fake Up concealer in my under eye area.
- Applied a few strokes of NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk on my eyelid and rubbed it in with my finger, creating a white canvas.
- Taking Jilted, a pinkish purple color, on an E35 blending brush, I applied it in my crease in a windshield wiper motion.
- I took Revolt, a metallic silver color, and applied it with a Sigma E55 shader brush on the inner half of my eyelid.
- Flipping the same brush, I applied Urban, a dark purple color, on the outer half of the eyelid and blended the two colors together.
- Taking Savage, a bright neon pink color, on a small E36 blending brush, I applied it lightly on top of Jilted blending its edges.
- I took Chaos, a cobalt blue color, on a E30 pencil brush and lined my lower lash line as well as the outer V of my eyelid darkening the edges of my eye makeup.
- I patted Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette on the inner corners of my eye.
- I took Foxy, a matte beige color, from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and applied it on my brow bone area, slightly blending Slowburn with it too.
- Lined my waterline with Prestige’s Total Intensity black liner, applied Sephora’s Doe-Eyed felt liner on my upper lash line and Too Faced’s Lash Injection mascara on my eyelashes.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You can find a list of my previous tutorials with this palette below.
Till Next Time