It’s been ages since I wrote a post but what can I say, just been busy with personal life and I got such good response on my first pictorial that I thought to work on one more.
I’ve used the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette here which is quite amazing and a very good dupe for Urban Decay;s Naked 3. The eyeshadows are a bit powdery but then its less than half the price of Naked 3, so we can’t expect UD eyeshadows’ awesomeness. But than, I have to admit that this is a much more versatile palette than Naked 3 with the inclusion of a couple of more dark mattes and shimmers which is missing in Naked 3.
The Sigma brushes I have used are marked and mentioned below
Let’s start with the pictorial
- Started off by priming my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and allowing it to set for a couple of minutes.
- Since the CS eyeshadows are a bit powdery, I went ahead and applied a cream eyeshadow so that it can stick better. The product I used here is Benefit’s My Two Cents Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow on the eyelid and blended it further with Sigma’s E44 firm blender brush.
- Using Sigma’s E55 shader brush, I applied the rose gold shade in the right top corner row on two thirds of my eyelid.
- Picking up the mauve matte shade in the bottom left corner on a E25 blending brush, I applied it in windshield wiper motion into the crease of my eye.
- Picking up the pinkish-brown matte in the center of the bottom row on a E48 pointed blender brush, I applied it into the crease blending the rose gold and mauve matte shade and creating a gradient, so that the two shades don’t look starkly different.
- Picking up the burgundy matte shade on a E70 angled shading brush, I applied it in an angle into the outer corner of the eye, creating a dark outer V. Using a fluffy E40 blending brush, I blended the dark color into the rose gold shade.
- Picking up the shimmery beige shade in the upper left corner on a E20 short shader brush, I applied it into the inner corners of the eye. Picking up the same shade on E71 angled blender brush, I highlighted my brow bone with it, as well as blending it with the mauve matte shade.
- Using the E20 short shader brush, I applied the rose gold shade into the lower lash line two thirds of the way. Picking up the matte burgundy shade with the same brush, I applied it into the outer third of the lower lash line.
- Ooops I forgot to apply my under eye concealer before and I did it now. Went ahead and applied Urban Decay’s Perversion 24/7 eyeliner in the waterline and smudged it slightly into the lower lash line. Lined my upper lash line with Urban Decay’s Ink For Eyes pen eyeliner. And lastly applied Essence’s I Love Extreme mascara and the eye makeup is done.
Here is the final look
Hope you enjoyed this pictorial, as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Till Next Time